Friday, March 27, 2015

Another elephant card!


Good morning everyone,

Wow! it is Friday! So looking forward to the weekend especially the morning sleeping in. And in one week, school closes and two weeks of term one school holidays. Cannot wait for a change in routine.

Today I am sharing my second card using Wplus9's Unforgettable stamp set and dies. I tried to create a scene to which I added the elephants. Here is my card.

Happy Birthday 1

I have used two different colouring techniques in this card. The elephants are copic coloured and the sky and landscape are watercoloured.  I have used Pretty Pink Posh's Stitched Border 2 Dies to die cut and layer my watercoloured landscape. The branch from which one of the elephant hangs is from Wplus9. The frame is from MFT. The sequins are from Sugar Plum sequins mix from Pretty Pink Posh.

Happy Birthday closeup

I am entering this card into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by!

My blog signature

1 comment:

Heather said...

An adorable card Gayatri, youv'e created a fabulous design using the die-cut scene and cute elephants............gorgeous colouring!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
hugs
Heather xx