Saturday, March 14, 2015

Tag You're it challenge #17



Good morning everyone,

I am late in getting my Tag You're It Challenge on my blog. Two reasons: stomach bug and exhaustion from visiting you know where :( I am feeling better this morning. So far so good. a few tubs of yoghurt is helping. Anyway, here is my the new tag You're It Challenge #17



This tag card is my card and I think I made it for Tag You're It challenge last year. This is the challenge inspiration for this week's challenge.
Here is my new tag card inspired by the one above.

Hey girls card

For this card, I kept the layout the same. Infact I went for cleaner version than the one above. I wanted to do muter earthier tones. So my card base is a mute green with my inner panel in fog colour. The flowers are from Essentials By Ellen new release called Bold Blooms. I did watercolour smooshing technique using Storm Sky and Peeled Paint distress inks before die cutting the flowers and leaves respectively. I have layered the smaller flower die cut over the larger one. The flowers are brushed with Wink of Stella clear shimmer pen.  At this point I love the colour combination.

hey girl closeup flower

The sentiment is from another Essentials By Ellen stamp set called Hello Gorgeous. I love the brush stroke font sentiments in this set. Bold and casual. Finally I have used sequins in the colours of Cobalt and Espresso from Pretty Pink Posh.

Hey girl flat

Check out Tag You're It Challenge Blog for more inspirations from design team and linky for you to link your projects.

My blog signature

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love both versions Gayatri!! Glad you're feeling better!

Dawn T said...

Both your cards are simply inspiring Gayatri. The inspiration one really got me going straight away. It's so pretty. Love the blue rose on your second one.

BeverlyBL said...

Thanks for the info on what you used for your card. This Tag You're It Challenge was my first time to visit your blog. You do some very pretty cards.

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful Gayatri. Hope you continue to feel better and find some time to rest :-)

Mary-Anne V said...

Glad your feeling better...gorgeous card.

conil said...

Wow. Stunning.