Sunday, July 26, 2015

Way Cool! - No line colouring!


Evening everyone! For some, you probably waking up. Good morning to you all!

I have been hoarding some of images that I have been working on but did not have the time to make a card with them. Today I have been on a crafting marathon. I decided to make a card using one of the images, I had coloured long time ago. Here it is!

Card Way Cool!

I started thinking this will be a one layer card and did no line colouring which I shared with you previously. I then stamped and coloured one more because once I finished the colouring, I felt it needed that bit more colour to balance the big coloured image on the bottom left. So I trimmed the card to a panel with an angle at the top. On a card base, I added some fun pattern paper from Create A Smile to colour coordinate with the image. I then layered the image panel using foam adhesives for dimension. Finally added some black glitter sprinkle from Doodlebug. 
Here is a closeup!

Card Way cool closeup!

The images and sentiment are from Penny Black. 
The stamp set is called Way Cool! 

way cool! picture

Very cute images in this set. I love them I have coloured both the boys and cannot wait to colour the girls.

 I have all the products used on this card below!

Thanks for all the love and support! 

My blog signature



3 comments:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous coloring.
Hugs Anja

conil said...

Perfectly colored...love the addition of the patterned paper, as well.

Berina RGA said...

beautiful card!! love your coloring of the image!! its perfect..