Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Simon Says Die Crazy!


Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the  Use a Stamp Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.

wed-newchallenge-header

This week the challenge is

DIE CRAZY!

We are showcasing Wplus9 Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px

This card is my take on the challenge.

Die crazy Wplus9



I started with sponging a white cardstock panel with some distress inks. I have used Abandoned Coral, Mustard Seed, Chipped Sapphire and Dried Marigold. I made sure they blended well. Then used Hey, Hi Hello die set to die cut the speech bubbles out. I wondered for a bit whether to keep the words inside the speech bubbles  or take it out or swapp. In the end, I decided to keep them as it is. I adhered these speech bubbles randomly on a white card panel. Trimmed this panel to size. The lower panel is sponged with Mustard Seed and Dried Marigold. I stamped the sentiment from the Unforgettable stamp set using black ink. I stamped, coloured and die cut the elephant from the Unforgettable stamp set and adhered in the middle using foam adhesives.

Die crazy closeup 1

To make this card, I used Wplus9 sketch #3 from Getting Sketchy challenge.


So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting!  Follow Simon Says Stamp on Instagram

Instagram

If you use instagram add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!






You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw

word-verif

My blog signature

12 comments:

Caryn said...

Great way to use the dies to create your background! Fabulous!

Jingle said...

Holy CUTE, Batman! The inking is amazing and that background is just pure genius! I love this!

Lorraine A said...

absolutely fabulous card Gayatri!! the background is simply stunning and the little heffalump is totally adorable :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lin said...

What a fun design, Gayatri - love the happy colors!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is really cute!!!

Migdalia said...

I really love the bright & fun colors as well as the background!!Absolutely adorable!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Stephanie said...

Adorable, Gayatri! I love the elephant, and the bright colors are so beautiful! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Dawn T said...

too cute Gayatri. really pretty card.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Gayatri! The little elephant is adorable and I love the background you've created
hugs
Mandy xx

Joni Andaya said...

Fantastic card Gayatri!

Unknown said...

Love the background, so pretty!

Jeannie said...

Hi Gayatri! What a sweet little elephant and I just love all of the bright spots of color. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys