Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Simon Says Anything Goes!


Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Thank you for joining us for the Christmas Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too

wed-newchallenge-header

This week the challenge is Anything Goes!

We are showcasing Altenew Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used.

As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px
This is my card using Altenew products.

Thump card2


I used Doctor's Rule stamp set from Altenew to make my card. I love this set but have not used it since I bought it. It has been months sitting in my storage box. So I decided to tackle it for this challenge. I stamped the heart from the stamp set using Light to Dark Peach Hero Arts Ombre ink, then the heart shape is stamped over the heart image using Simon Says Stamp Teeny Bikini ink. I filled the space by stamping the sentiment in black to give contrast.

For the focal point, I black heat embossed the stethoscope  heart rate image on vellum panel, then added the sentiment stamp on strips of cardstock and adhered using foam adhesive. I also added the fuzzy cut stamped heart shape. Finished off with Gold 6mm and 4mm sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. Here is a closeup.

Thump card closeup

So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting

Instagram

If you use instagram add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too!



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw

word-verif


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

My blog signature

8 comments:

Jingle said...

This is such a fun design! Love the added bits of sparkle!

Heather said...

A fabulous fun card Gayatri, great stamping the background and a super vellum sentimen!!

hugs
Heather xx

Stephanie said...

Cool design! I love the vellum overlay... a very posh finish! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Gayatri,

OH my gracious your card is SOOOOOOO funny and sweet and cool. My daughter works in a Dr's office and I think this stamp set would be hilarious to have and make some cards for her. I LOVE the colors in your card and the vellum is so clever!

Ruth G said...

Super fun design! I love the background as well as the wonderful strip of vellum with all the images and sentiments layered on it! Thanks so much for sharing!

Teresa Kline said...

awesome, great design!

hope you have a super weekend!

sparkle & shine, kindness! *~*

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Gayatri, I love the fun stamping and vellum overlay, very cute 😊

Luv
Lols x x x

Mimi said...

Way fun! I love this!