Saturday, December 5, 2015

Simon Says Stamp December Card Kit - Card #2

Good morning!

A quick post this morning sharing card #2 using Simon Says Stamp December Card Kit!

Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month December 2015 GIFTS OF LOVE CKDEC15 zoom image

Here is my second card.

Peace & Joy card

Again, this is a no stamping card. The pattern paper on the background is from the kit by Pinkfresh Studio. LOVE the pattern paper. The sentiments are puffy stickers also from the kit by Pinkfresh Studio. Embellished with self adhesive sequins also from the kit. Simple, quick and trendy card to make. I think these cards will be perfect for my teen children to give their friends or teachers.

 This December Card Kit is available for purchase from Simon Says Stamp Store.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

My blog signature