Friday, December 18, 2015

Taylored Expressions Thank You card!


Summer holidays have officially started. Yay! So happy to have the children at home :) Slept in this morning and generally the pace has slowed down. A gorgeous sunny 25 degree C day. Great start.
I have a thank you card to share with you today.

Thank you card #1

On this card, I have used one of the printed doodled panel from Taylored Expressions called Keep in Touch I watercoloured the panel using Zig watercolour pen. I also used Sakura glitter pen to add glitter to the sentiment and all the dots. Then I added glossy accent over the dots for added dimension.

Thanks you card closeup #2

I adhered the panel on the pattern paper from Hello Happiness paper pack. To add interest to the pattern paper layer, I used the largest stitched rectangle die from Taylored Expressions Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and embossed on the pattern paper. This gives a solid and a stitched detailed frame around the pattern paper and frames the watercolour panel. I love this embossing using the die. So when I adhered the pattern paper on the white card base, I added the adhesive inside of the embossed details on the back side of the pattern paper. I did this so I can curl the ends of the pattern paper which adds subtle dimension to the card.

Thank you card closeup!

I love the simplicity of the card on the whole yet having so many details. Hope you like it too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

My blog signature
Card Supplies:



1 comment:

Melanie R said...

What a lovely card! I like that embossed border - must try it soon.

TFS, Melanie