Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Simon Says Fun with Felt!

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for our Flowers Challenge and we hope you will join in with our new theme!
We will be back soon with the names of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher.
This week the challenge is

FUN WITH FELT

We are showcasing our very own Simon Says Stamp 'Spring Plush Release' Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in with the challenge, but if you have them we would love to see them used!
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px

Here is my take on the felt challenge.

Colourful felt chick #1

I have used Springtime Chicken dies from Simon Says Stamp Spring Plush release to make my card. I die cut the card front, the card back, then another card front using pattern paper. I then used pink and burgundy felt from Lipstick Party felt set to die cut the top part of the chicken and the wings. Then the button flowers and crest using the yellow felt from Caribbean Spices felt set . The leaves are die cut using pattern paper.

Colourful felt chick closeup #1

 I then assembled the pieces to make a cute chicken card. I added some sequins from Simon Says Stamp May card kit.


Colourful felt chick flat

I loved it so much that I made another one. 

Black and Orange chick #1

I changed the pattern paper, colour of felt and just one flower . I love the use of googly eyes on the chickens. Both together makes a cute set.

Black and Orange chick flat

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
new-instagram-icon22

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out.


Simon Says Stamp

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw
word-verif
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

My blog signature

4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

aww these are super cute little chicks Gayatri, the colours and whole design are adorable and I love your photo staging too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

An adorable sweet image Gayatri,beautifully created with super details!!

hugs
Heather xx

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness Gayatri these are adorable! I love how you've created little cards with the dies & the mix of felt & paper looks lovely
hugs
Mandy xx

Stephanie said...

So super fun, Gayatri! I love the bright POP of orange in each!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!